Kids Outdoor Sports Camp
Dedicated to building the next generation of outdoor and conservation leaders to ensure a bright future for California hunting, angling, archery, and outdoor sports.
Are you interested in helping KOSC reach new heights and get even more youth hunters through our programs than ever before? Consider donating to KOSC so that we can keep our camps being the best they’ve ever been!
2023 Camp Dates TBA
Advanced Camp II
Campers will learn a broad range of specific equipment used for each style of hunting. Participate in a more hands on hunter safety, education, conservation, and learn new skills. Campers will learn how to properly care for, clean and repair equipment. They will also participate in our 3-D archery course, learn how to climb into and out of a tree stand, at some of our locations they can spot Tule Elk, & participate in hunt simulations.
A little bit about our camps:
- All camps are overnight and run from Sunday afternoon – Friday afternoon. (6 days/5 nights)
- Beginner camps contain Hunter Education course & test for certification
- Scholarship are available in the “Scholarship Information” tab
- Campers will sleep in cabins (depending upon the location)
- Advanced camps focus on more in-depth skills associated with hunting
- Volunteer Opportunities are available under the “Camps & Programs” tab
- Advanced Camp II includes 3D archery course, hunting simulations, and more.
A little about us
KOSC started in 1998 with one camp and 30 campers. Over the years KOSC has blossomed into the most successful and interactive hunter education course in the state.
2022 is KOSC’s 25th year of operation, and we announced the “Outdoor Conservation Explorer’s” program, the first of its kind to give youth a path to becoming an adult hunter. We pride ourselves on giving youth the opportunity to become more involved in the outdoors & more knowledgeable about conservation!
“Thank you so much to KOSC! Without you we would not be doing any fun activities like archery, hunter safety, kayaking and fishing. It was epic fun. Archery was one of my favorites because I have not done archery in years and archery was fun to me! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!”