Join the KOSC Team
Are you interested in helping KOSC reach new heights and get even more youth hunters through our programs than ever before? Consider donating to KOSC so that we can keep our camps being the best they’ve ever been!
Interested in joining the KOSC team?
How to apply to be a Camp Counselor? KOSC is searching for both male and female counselors for the 2023 Summer Camp Season.
- Must be 18+ to apply.
- Must be able to commit on working for a minimum of 2 weeks (Sunday through Friday) during summer camp operation period (Do not have to be consecutive weeks)
- Be able to pass a CA state & Federal background check
- Have experience in some of the following: the outdoors, hunting, firearms, fishing, archery (all a plus but not required).
The ideal candidate should:
- Have an up-beat personality, a team player, communicative, and have enthusiasm when it comes to working with all age groups of kids (ages 9-17) in a hands-on learning environment
- Have prior experience whether be in volunteering or paid position working with children in some formal setting
- Have a hardworking, energetic, motivated and adaptable personality
- Have a love for the outdoors
To apply to volunteer with KOSC please follow the link below, create an account, fill out and submit the form along with any other required documents.
In order to work for KOSC you must submit a staff application form. Once you have submitted your form, you will be contacted within a few business days. Feel free to contact the us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns about joining the team or while filling out the application form.
SIDE NOTE: You will need to make an account to start the process of filling out the application 🙂